Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Raven Blogger Award: Outside Reading #1

I hope you all are having a great snow day! I have enjoyed reading your blog posts about your books. I noticed a wide variety of books that you are interested in, which is very cool to see. I just hope you find a book that interests you that you don't want to put down. Like this one:

I finished my first book, and I am now reading The Accidental Billionaires. I wish I could accidentally become a billionaire! It is about how Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook. Many of you have probably seen The Social Network, which is the movie version of this book. You guys know that I am a techno-geek at heart. Why didn't I think of Facebook? I wonder what Zuckerberg thinks about how he was portrayed in the movie and book...

Frank is also enjoying the book:


Now to our Raven Blogger Award winners for your book post. Congratulations to these winners:

Rachel is reading Burger Wuss, and she did a nice job with her post. Great picture for her rating system! (4th Hour)



I would encourage you to look through your classmate's posts to see what books they are reading. Some of you commented that you were interested in reading a certain book, so please feel free to ask each other questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment