Wednesday, January 19, 2011

POW #2: Snapshots

Photographs are among our most prized possessions. They capture a sliver of time in our lives that we can instantly be transported back to when we look at it. With the invention of digital photographs, you can now take thousands of photos at almost no cost.

Create a blog post about a snapshot. It could be about:
  • A photograph that first comes to mind
  • Your most treasured photograph
  • The photograph you wish you had never taken (or been in)
  • A photograph that taught you something
  • A photograph you most associate with loss; Happiness; A change in your life
You do not have to post a photograph to complete this post, although you may. If you post a picture of someone else, do not include their full name, and please get permission from them first.

My example:

POW #2: Snapshots

This photo was taken on January 11th, 2010 moments after my son, Brady, was born.

The thing I remember the most about his birth was how much hair he had (unlike his father!). He has been a great baby and it was truly a life-changing moment for my family.

I documented the entire last year in a Photo 365 project where I took a picture every day for an entire year. This was a really fun project where I could document his growth over the course of a year. You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment