Monday, January 17, 2011

Top blog posts: Hello, my name is...

I enjoyed reading about how you got your name. There were some great stories, and I learned some new things about several of you.

One problem I saw in several posts was a lack of proofreading. Far too many capitalization errors ("I" as a pronoun is ALWAYS capitalized), spelling and grammatical errors. Remember, you are publishing for a global audience. You should put your best foot forward with your writing. These are simple errors that we need to clean up. 

Several people did not publish or do their name post. Please come see me if you have questions about how to operate your blog. I am here to help and I want to see that everyone is successful.

Here are a few posts to check out from your fellow classmates:

My name is... (Monica 4th Hour)

Hello! My name is... (Rachel 5th hour)


No comments:

Post a Comment